Don't worry....

Don't get me wrong I'm not starting one of those "Christian band"
discussions. I just wanted to say that if a band is labeled as
"Christian" that they should not be ashamed of that. Like Sixpence. I
know OTR is not a "Christian band", but that there quite possibily are
Christians within the band. I just wish they would be more open about
there beliefs.
Hey, I'm sooooooo glad that there are Sixpence lovers out there. I so
much LOVE there music. SO did any of you hear of a Sixpence-OTR concert
taking place in Ohio?

-ope
ps-the worms stay in the can:)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]