Re: Happy Thanksgiving....

In a message dated 11/26/98 10:51:09 AM CST, sheepfrogs at juno_com writes:
>  Thanks to some of you for giving your insight on "The Sea(w)horse" song!!
>  , and what's up with spelling it with a 'w'? On the album it doesn't have
>  a 'w' in it!!! SO when did the change occur? I'm just spelling it how it
>  is on the album, and so i don't like all the critisizm I've been getting
>  for spelling it how it is on the album. Sorry if it irritated some of
>  you. I didn't realize it was such a "BIG" deal.

ROTFLMAO
what you wrote, dear ope, was "seahore" not "seahorse" and my love jg was just
saying that if you wanted to call it the seaHORE you should spell HORE
correctly, as WHORE.

>  ps-if the posting of the scripture didn't bother you so much, and it was
>  only 'cause it was a long drawn out thing then you wouldn't have any
>  problem if i maybe posted a verse at the end of a shorter e-mail like
>  this one? YES? OR NO? AND IF YES..WHY?

um, did you read my post called "reply to ope"?  what i said was the the post
bothered me because it was religious in nature, and posting those kinds of
things via the list has caused so many problems in the past...  if you want to
share a verse with the list, make it a signature.  chris puts all kinds of
things as signatures that we all would slam him for if he wrote as separate
posts to the list.