Re: Happy Thanksgiving....

deare{s}t  ope,

{s}ometime{s},  people go to the po{s}t office to buy a {s}tamp,  and they
get one of tho{s}e  mi{s}printed  one{s},  like with Lincoln'{s} face
printed mirror-image-like,  and  it turn{s} out that the printing office
caught the error, but only after a few thou{s}and  {s}heet{s} were printed,
making them in{s}tantly collectible to philateli{s}t{s} and con-{s}equently
valuable.   ~maybe~  you have a {s}imilar "error-run"  copy of __Good Dog
Bad Dog__ and it really {s}ay{s}  The {S}eahore  on it.    Boy, what would
Toa{s}t give you for that?!   i double-checked my copy of __GDBD__, and mine
read{s}  The {Seahor{s}e,  so mine'{s}  worth only the {s}ix buck{s}  or
{s}o  that the u{s}ed CD {s}tore would allow me on a trade-in.

Ju{s}t  my luck!  Oh, well,  'cau{s}e  a{s}  you {s}ay,  it'{s} no big deal,
{s}ince  i'm not planning on trading or {s}wapping it anytime {s}oon.

On another topic,  if you could work hard at making, {s}ay,  a belly-dancer,
or even a {s}nake,  wiggle down {s}everal {s}creen{s} like you had god do
for me the other day,  i'd probably dig that.   work on that for me, would
you plea{s}e?  Thank{s}  {s}o much!  But don't {s}end it to Chri{s},
'cau{s}e  he hate{s} that {s}hit!

And, ye{s},  i hope you had a happy thank{s}giving, too.

jg

np:  {s}ocial di{s}tortion   __{s}ocial di{s}tortion__