defence mechanisms (& some OtR content!!)

tsk tsk tsk...

my everybody is getting defensive and antsy around here!
what is with ya'll?  were you fasting before stuffing with turkey or
what?

on an OtR note:

I was just admiring the Rockwell Kent woodblocks on the "Patience" cover
and it lead to a wondering (because Bio homework holds no interest)  of
OtR's selection of Cover and album art:

TWHF:  sepia toned photograph with silhouettes on cover.
       illustrated with peculiar photographs strangely
       parelleling songs.

Patience:  again, the Sepia tone, this time, illustrated with
        wonderful woodblock carvings by Mr. Kent.  still, only
        miniscule portraits of the band (unless Mr. Wolf is really
        a computer aging of Linford a few decades...)

Eve:    Black and White cover...Band portraits on band...same
         peculier photographs by Mr. Wilson....

GDBD:  wow!  a band photograph on the cover of...???
         I still haven't interpreted whether the white stuff on their
       faces is whip cream, uh, really garish masks or what?  still,
       it's sepia toned...

DKOTY:   ooh!  *colour*!

Besides:  I've only been priveledged to inspect this once, but I raised
my eyebrows at the art content...

my curiousity, is who comes up with the illustrations that so border
their lyrics and style?  who comes up with the ideas for the
photographs?  and then I wonder why they add random art, like the
gorilla on the GDBD cd...(I wonder on all this album's art...)

these are bored speculations with very little importance or relevance.
I just figured, while we were splitting hairs for OtR related things to
discuss that didn't border on sexual (I prefer Linford over Jack, but
Brian is pretty swell too) or imagined (I had this dream once that Over
the Rhine cleaned my bathroom for me, and I kept Terry in my closet
until she played her violin again)...

my main goal is to annoy the shit out of you guys and see if I can get
you ranting...but that hasn't happened since I brought up charismatics a
few months ago...

Lynz.