Happy Thanksgiving....

Thanks to some of you for giving your insight on "The Sea(w)horse" song!!
, and what's up with spelling it with a 'w'? On the album it doesn't have
a 'w' in it!!! SO when did the change occur? I'm just spelling it how it
is on the album, and so i don't like all the critisizm I've been getting
for spelling it how it is on the album. Sorry if it irritated some of
you. I didn't realize it was such a "BIG" deal.
anyway,
I hope you all have a GREAT Thanksgiving! :)
and don't binge yourself too much,
I know it's hard not too!:) I hope you can all find something to be
thankful for. Hint: maybe for OTR music. God has blessed some with
musical talent.

-ope

ps-if the posting of the scripture didn't bother you so much, and it was
only 'cause it was a long drawn out thing then you wouldn't have any
problem if i maybe posted a verse at the end of a shorter e-mail like
this one? YES? OR NO? AND IF YES..WHY?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]