Re: delusions of grand marnier

Dancing on a volcano, "Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com> said:

>I am definitely thinking the majority of us need to get out more when..

When?   *anytime*

[...]
>>falling asleep in front of the tv with your belt undone...
>
>the possibilities are endless

I wasn't going to touch the subject of Elmo with his belt undone with
a 12.5 parsec pole.

[...]
>man--are some of us a little steamed about the cancelled emery show and
>winter tour?  making OtR do penance in our dreams...?

All the more reason to vote NOW and let Ric know you want a Monk
christmas show.  Email me at cemery at iwaynet_net with the subject
header: "Monk puts the stuffing in MY turkey!"

[...]
>>and a Capitol Records rep refusing to give me back my TV >remote...and
>Martha Stewart in a French Maid's outfit.  Oh wait, I >mean Chris E in a
>French Maid's outfit...now, what the hell is that >supposed to mean?
>
>Chris Emery?  as long as he's doing the cooking he can wear whatever he
>damn well pleases! (I have had a personal experience with Mr. E's
>culinary abilities and I will not soon forget the lovely memory...)

Thanks for the compliment, Lynz, but those aren't the kind of rumors
you want to be spreading, you know?

--
NP: Pink Floyd - _The Division Bell_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery