Re: delusions of grand marnier

I am definitely thinking the majority of us need to get out more when..

>i'm starting to have visions because I haven't ate anything in the
>last 48 hours in preparation for turkey day...a what a great american
>holiday...binge and purge, binge and purge...Minnesota vs. Dallas...

pass the cranberry sauce...or in my family's case--the stir fry.

>falling asleep in front of the tv with your belt undone...

the possibilities are endless

>wait...i'm getting a vision...i see cranberries...

I already mentioned those...

mountains of mashed pototoes...OtR washing dishes in my kitchen...

man--are some of us a little steamed about the cancelled emery show and
winter tour?  making OtR do penance in our dreams...?

(in mine, they were taking out the garbage, taking care of my foster
sister's diapers AND

washing the dishes)

>and a Capitol Records rep refusing to give me back my TV >remote...and
Martha Stewart in a French Maid's outfit.  Oh wait, I >mean Chris E in a
French Maid's outfit...now, what the hell is that >supposed to mean?

Chris Emery?  as long as he's doing the cooking he can wear whatever he
damn well pleases! (I have had a personal experience with Mr. E's
culinary abilities and I will not soon forget the lovely memory...)

on an OtR note:  (aside from gruelling labour)

never mind.  it wasn't important.

(I need to get out of this apartment...)

Lynzi