Sixpence & OTR

Does anyone like the band,"Sixpence none the Richer" out there? If any of
you have the  newest Sixpence cd and read through the 'band thanks' you
would have noticed that they thanked OTR for the wonderful music they
create. I find this interesting and i also heard of a concert that
Sixpence and OTR are giving together somewhere in Ohio. Did anyone else
hear of this? Well, Sixpence is my fav. band......You know what they said
about them being labeled as a "Christian band"? I read this in ccm
magazine.  They said that they are trying to  write music and be really
good at it. Create art and be good at it.  I thought that was cool.
'cause that is exactly what OTR is trying to do. They just aren't labeled
as a "Christian band". If a band is "Christian" i think they should not
be ashamed of it.  They're purpose is to Glorify God through there music.
Who cares what anyone else says. There audience is GOD!!!! agree? or not?

-ope

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]