Over here! Where?

Evening all,

Are there any other UK people still around here? I've been reduced to
semi-lurker status as using this thing means a trip to the local library
and attempts to e-mail and read stories to 3 year old son at same
time...plus they make me pay! Oh, to be a carefree student again (was I
ever?).

Due to being without employment I missed the short Vol tour of the UK
and the idea of getting down to London to catch K&L with the junkies
hung on winning the lottery. No luck there I'm afraid.

On top of all that I still haven't heard any of the new stuff like
Tumbleweed etc... Will being an OTR fan and UK resident ever be a match
made in heaven? I'll not hold my breath.

Its curious to see folk wanting recorded versions of the more recent
reditions of GDBD material. I was championing Jack versions of this
stuff ages ago (remember that chris?), good on you!

So whats happening then? Any new bass players, record deals,
haircuts,facial hair? Still wearing Kilts?

Anyone visiting the UK, don't forget the door here is always open.

Cheers folk,

Ed