from my new mailbox!

okay now.... let's see if this *really* works....

my new addy is now accepted by MajorDomo arigato which means that i
*should* be able to reach you guys with no problem from this addy....

*should*  (hmmm, i think i'll write a song about that.)

i'm still trying to figure out all the ins and outs of this yahoo box,
so be patient with me gang...

as a reminder, you can start sending off list mail to me at my new
addy.  that way i can do the auto save into my address book... if i
can figure out just how the hell i'm supposed to do that again!

ACK!

;{)}   oooh, i don't like how my little goate icon looks via yahoo...
i'm a lot cuter on juno.

bink