Dec. 12 roadtrip (was: Re: Weekends [no OTR])

>and then Chris sez
>>I think we're road trippin' to see Anne E that night.  ASk jg - he's
>>the tour director for Kent gigs.
>
>this is surprising news.  no, not that i'm the ad hoc tour director (that's
>fine with me if it's fine with Jeff Klaum, i guess),   but that  "i think
>we're road trippin'"  part.    cool!    i hadn't felt a nibble from anyone
>since i cast that line in the water.   so, who's  "we"?   Who's coming?
>Jessyka?  i know she's wanted to catch Anne for a while now...  Kyle?  Who's
>organizing the Michigan contingent?  ~Is there~ a Michigan contingent?
>I'm in the dark here, but it would be cool to have a get-together,  wouldn't
>it?

So far, I'm it for the Michigan contingent that I know of, so it exists
but it's small.  It previously existed, but it was going to stay in Michigan
for the two OtR shows that weekend.  Since those were cancelled, I
haven't heard from the Michigan listies (*hint, hint*).

>minor but cool incentives:
>**Bonnie has Over the Rhine posters on the wall of Brady's

And they're *nice* posters, too!

The coffee's not bad either, or at least it was good the last time I was there.

No really, I *am* going home this time.  Honest.

:)
Raven