Re: mixed emotions....etc.

At 06:11 PM 11/19/98 -0500, you wrote:

>Also, i was kinda sure that the song,"The Seahore" had a one thing
>meaning to it because most bands don't write music to be interpreted how
>people think it should be interpreted. YOU know??

Hmm, I suppose.  This is one of the things I really like about OtR.
Some of the songs they perform have one overriding theme or emotion,
but then there are songs like "SeahorSe" (LOL) that can be interpreted
any one of many many ways, depending upon your belief system and your
current mood.  I think that one of the really cool things about this
particular song is that it can mean different things to me depending on
how I'm feeling about life at the moment.  I would go into more detail,
but my paper just finished printing which means I get to go home!!

It *is* dangerous ground, I agree.  Stick around long enough and we
might start ...talking... about whether or not OtR is a Christian band
again. [tech note: this is *not*, I repeat, *not* a hint!!!]

Take care,
Raven

(who didn't *mean* to put her phone number in here earlier.  It's only
 supposed to get attached to work-related email.  Oops.)