Re: mixed emotions....etc.

Actually, when i said that OTR would have a fuller sound i was basically
comparing it to the albums gdbg, and "til we have faces"! The home
recording thing lost some of the full sound, but i think it was still
excellently done. I guess you need a variation of "raw" and full>. I
think they will still be able to do this though on the new record label.
Also, i was kinda sure that the song,"The Seahore" had a one thing
meaning to it because most bands don't write music to be interpreted how
people think it should be interpreted. YOU know?? 'cause it's dangerous
ground for a band to do this!!! The beliefs and bases of the band then
gets interpreted the wrong ways. See what i mean. SO if anyone knows the
meaning to that song out there please let me know 'cause i really want to
know!!!!! Can't figure it out.

-ope
ps. thanks for the feedback!!! The truth is out there!!!! :)

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]