Re: Summer Lobsters

Paul Christian Glenn wrote:

> Now all you grumblers who are upset about the cancellations ought to just
> settle down, eh?

no.

> OTR is on the brink of being a *signed* band again!  That
> means we may actually be able to go to Homer's or Best Buy and pick up their
> CDs!

Buy 'em from the band. They get more money.

> I, for one, am very excited.  If they get signed they will have more
> creative freedom than ever, and we'll probably get new material a little
> more often.  If they want to take a break from touring for the next SIX
> MONTHS, that's fine by me.

Y'know what, I agree with you here. I don't care if they don't tour for thenext
six years.  I just want them to play the Emery every December.
For those of you who haven't been to an Emery show--you don't understand.
It's a pilgrimage, damn it, (at a cool time of year where you get all sniffily
and
sentimental and the show is like a big crescendo on top of it all and then you
go into
winter depression) and I'm not even one of the pilgrims.
I can't believe that they can't play that show.

> I just hope they impress the hell out of those
> label reps.  Go OTR.

They'd better, or they're in for a whippin'

Ron