Winter Crabs

Now all you grumblers who are upset about the cancellations ought to just
settle down, eh?  OTR is on the brink of being a *signed* band again!  That
means we may actually be able to go to Homer's or Best Buy and pick up their
CDs!  I, for one, am very excited.  If they get signed they will have more
creative freedom than ever, and we'll probably get new material a little
more often.  If they want to take a break from touring for the next SIX
MONTHS, that's fine by me.  I just hope they impress the hell out of those
label reps.  Go OTR.

Paul Christian Glenn  |  "Life without music would be an
cirhsein at top_net      |  intolerable insult."
www.top.net/x-real    |                   - Edward Abbey