Re: mixed emotions...etc.

You ask a hard question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I, for one, don't know what it's about.  I think the line
"Break the alabaster, hearts beat faster" is about
the scripture that talks about the woman breaking an
alabaster jar of perfume to anoint Jesus's feet with the
contents.

I LOVE THIS SONG.  I prefer the album version to the
live beefed (no, not liquid beef) up version.  Lines like
"pulling moonlight down and wearing it skin tight" I love it,
I love it, I love it.  Anyway...my ideas about it are, jeez, I don't
know.  Lots of different moods.  You got the trapped in a
small town feel, the intimate relationship feel, you got the
call to see what you're missing feel....
you got me....

What do you think it's about, and why exactly are you so sure
that it's about any one thing?

Zena