@ OtR musings.

Hmm.  I hope Shelly was flying in to see family that weekend too.

It wouldn't completely surprise me if it was MCA interested.  Jay's been
pretty vocal about liking their music, and he's tried to take care of
some of his other pet bands as well from IRS on the label.  But then,
George Michael singled him out on MTV as the reason that the Mary J
Blige duet isn't included on his greatest hits in the US.

What better way to show the crappy label (whatever it is) interest in
the band than inviting them to a Christmas show jam-packed in a great
old theater with hundreds of rabid fans?  This smells of goofiness to me
(kinda like rosemary with a hint of orange peel).

Bruce

(who is genuinely sorry to have posted so darned much today)