mixed emotions...etc.

um, To add to this mixed emotions thing. I personally think it's GREAT
that OTR is gonna sign with a record deal. Think of how much better and
fuller their music will sound all nicely produced and creative....it's
great!!:)

Also, i have a question to ask that i've asked already, but no one seemed
to answer it. I don't know if any of you know the meaning to the otr
song,"The Seahorse" or not, but if you do i would GREATLY appreciate it
if someone would inform me on this matter......IT will only take a coupla
seconds to answer that if you know the answer....thanks.....

-ope

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]