Monk not at Emery (was Re: Monk at Emery)

"Joshua Lawson" <otrhine at hotmail_com> sez:
>I have never seen Monk play. I would love to go to a Monk Emery show. I
>just have one question. If this would be possible would the tickets
>still go on sale through Ticket Master? Ric, if you are reding this I,
>and many others, would like to see you play an Emery show. Does anyone
>know how to send a request directly to Ric?

Ric has pretty much already shot down the idea of a show at the Emery.
He *is* speculating on a Christmas show at York Street Cafe, which is
a way cool venue.
--
NP: Sting - _The Soul Cages_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery