Re: Monk November Twenty

Jeff Wisniewski <toast at mcs_net> sez:
>It made perfect sense when I wrote it, but not when I read it. Funny.

I hate it when that happens.

>CD-R being something you can put in your computer CD-ROM drive, meaning
>that there's the added extra element of pictures to go with the sounds,
>meaning that not only will Ric be raiding his collection of Monk audio
>tapes, but also his collection of Monk video tapes.

Ahh...you mean CD-ROM, not CD-R....CD-R being a blank, recordable CD,
right?

Who cares what we call it.   I want a multisession, multidisc
audiovisual extravaganza, which includes several guitar lessons on it.

I don't ask for much.
--
NP: Sting - _The Soul Cages_
ICQ: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery