Re: of Lydia, the fairy princess...

On Mon, 09 Nov 1998 15:47:00 PST "Lynzi Godlove" <suneidesis at hotmail_com>
writes:

>>>reading a book called "Till We Have Faces". The reason I started
>>>reading it is because of OTR's third alblum.
>
>No, serious, Miss Lydi, welcome to the list!  anybody else out there
>read "Till We Have Faces"?  because after my bio exam, I would love to
>feel like an English Major again by listing the many argumentable
>qualities of my favourite book in the world.

I've read it; I liked it quite a bit.  I didn't like it as well as either
the Chronicles or the Space Trilogy, but from a purely literary
standpoint I think it's probably his best.  Apparently Lewis  thought so,
although at the moment I can't remember where I read that.

--ed
english major

___
"This is precisely the sort of thing that no one EVER believes!"
                                            --Baron Munchausen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]