Re: of Lydia, the fairy princess...

In a message dated 11/9/98 6:55:54 PM, suneidesis at hotmail_com wrote:

>furthermore, Mr. Callender, I do not think it right to frighten jg like
>that.  Terri did *not* shave her head...it looks quite lovely since
>she's dyed it red.

Oh, man-- what concert were YOU all at?

I'm utterly baffled at what kind of raging cow manure y'all are trying to dump
on the list. (I just typo'd that as "the lost," but changed it in deference to
some....) Now, granted, I haven't seen Terri in many a year, now-- Emery 96, I
think-- but I remember her with blonde hair similar to Karin's. So I was sort
of surprised when she came out Saturday night with that cool, streaked look.
It was still mostly blonde, but it had these neat almost purple strands woven
through it that sort of glittered a little when she swayed, much like Karin's
pants. (Which were grey, not blue. I notice these things.) It reminded me a
little of another singing Terri-- Ms. Nunn, from Berlin-- who had at one point
white-blonde hair with the tips dyed black. She looked like an ermine, but in
a good way. Our Terri looked more like...a zebra that wandered through the
Emerald City scene from Wizard. NTTAWWT. I  really liked it.

I finally got to hear "Moth" and "Tumbleweeds" and "Goodbye." I heard
"Poughkeepsie" again and it made me cry. I had my left eardrum blasted by the
sheer force of Chris' impassioned declaration of devotion. ("Ladies and
gentlemen, this man loves our drummer.... I'm sure he loves you, too.") I
found an ATM that actually plays the first bar of "We're In The Money" when it
delivers to you money from your overdrawn account. I found that Cowboy Junkies
must debut in my CD collection SOON. And I found downtown Columbus to be
unexpectedly but deeply, darkly disturbing.

Though the Lemon tea was quite nice. And Lynzi needs to go into the Arts. And
Jessyka is the MACK MAMMA!

And Chris, you can make me breakfast any time.

np: Rick Callender: undone.

GO, BINKSNORT!