Re: OtR, Monk and U2

On Mon, 9 Nov 1998 06:55:38 -0800 (PST) megan linton <mmlinton at yahoo_com>
writes:
>i live near dayton, ohio, and i often wander out of the burbs to see
>otr at canal street tavern...it's a great little venue and if you
>live
>within a couple hours of here, it's worth the drive for the intimate,
>smoky setting...

So do they perform there a lot?

Do they do Cincy shows on any regular basis?  I'm from Lexington, so I
might be able to make it to one occasionally.

--ed
new to the list

___
"This is precisely the sort of thing that no one EVER believes!"
                                            --Baron Munchausen

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]