Re: OtR, Monk and U2

megan linton <mmlinton at yahoo_com> sez:
>i live near dayton, ohio, and i often wander out of the burbs to see
>otr at canal street tavern...it's a great little venue and if you live
>within a couple hours of here, it's worth the drive for the intimate,
>smoky setting...

And as jg pointed out the last time we were all there, how often do
you get to drink beer in church pews?

>anyway, my point is, they're going to be playing at canal street early
>in december and the rumor is that ric is going to be playing with
>them...curious...

Where did you hear the rumor?   I'd say that it's highly unlikely that
Ric would be playing with them.

>also, has anyone heard about the next rhinelander cd???

Nope.  AFAIK, they're still trying to get a record label deal.   This
summer before they were invited to join the Cowboy Junkies on tour,
they were shopping around some demos of new songs.
--
NP: Pink Floyd - _Ummagumma_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery