Two Things about Lydia, the fairy princess...

hey guys, i LOVE Lewis! especially the part about the Mad Hatter.....

oh, wrong "Lewis."

;{)}

and then between Brad and Chris someone got the crazy idea....

>First of all, who thinks we should start petitioning OtR to give Binky
one
>of the opening slots for the Emery show this year?

guys, the more i know you, the more i realize how nuts you all are.
maybe that's why i love you all so much!

>Sure, he's struggling to
>unload the thousand cd's he pressed up in the spring. But he's *very*
>well-known among a large tangent of OtR fans. Especially ones who will
be at
>the Emery show. Plus he can wear his kilt AND that fruity black beret.

um, first of all, the kilt i do have is a lighter wool more appropriate
for summer wear (although there may always be exceptions to the rule) and
if fruit turns black, don't eat it.

>And secondly, what the hell is liquid beef?

glad you found out.

and them the Chrismeister exclaimed:

>Holy shit!

only in India.

>That's a killer idea, Brad!   I wonder why nobody has
>thought of it before?   That way, we can all shout out "I love you
>BINKY!" between songs!

and then i can reply , "Ladies and gentlemen, this man loves binky....
i'm sure he loves you, too."

or something like that.

what on earth am i gonna do with you guys? i swear on my life, people,
that i did NOT put these guys up to this....

although i bet i could die happy afterwards....

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]