..far from the subject of OTR...sorry.

Sorry about this post but you were forewarned that there is NO OTR
content.....and I know I'm going to get flamed for this...

Due to some unexpected things, I have a desperite need to sell my Power Mac.
I was just wondering if anyone was interested in buying it. Price is by best
offer but I would like 3,000 or so since I bought it for 5,000 and have only
had it a year....but like I said, best offer.
If anyone's interested you can e mail me.  Please no bad language in your
flames though... my ears are sensitive....oh, OTR is the coolest band alive!!!
Rock on!  : ) ...sorry...

Humblest apologies but I'm desperite,
DeniseR