Fruition, Columbus, and Liquid Beef

Hiya everyone!

First of all, I have to tell everyone that I remembered another song with
the word *fruition* in it.  It's calling *Feeling No Pain* from the Alan
Menken show _Weird Romance_.

"As an absolutely permanent condition, a technician brought my mission to
fruition..."

Well, this whole Liquid Beef thing is still as disturbing as I thought it
was at 4:30 in the worst Denny's I've ever been to.

As for Columbus, it was an amazing time!  Being picked up at the Greyhound
station at 5:30, and then driving to and from Fort Wayne, and then going to
Denny's...Friday was an interesting night.

Saturday was tons of fun!  Binky woke me up by sitting on the bed I
happened to be occupying at 4:00 PM, and then we waited around for Yzzi and
Lynzi to show up.  Eric Shumacher (sp) (!) showed up unexpectedly (you're a
cutie pie...I'm jealous of your wife *wink*), and he brought with him the
infamous Listie Picture Book.  (Brucey, I know what you look like now!  :)
).  Binky wrote a song about me.  Yzzi and Lynzi showed up, and although we
wanted to meet up with Jeff (who sounds so cute on the phone!), he never
showed up.  *pout*  We (Chris, Yzzi, Binkers, Lynzi and I) shoved off to
Newport to find good stage front standing room, and we were met by Evan
inside.  The concert was good...(more on that in a little bit)...and
afterwards we tried to go to a lesbian bar to meet Yzzi's cousin, but we
ended up hanging out at Insomnia (coffee shop) and then watching a movie
back at Chris' place.

Sunday we woke up to the smell of Chris cooking breakfast!  YUMMY!  And
then everyone had to go their separate ways.  But not before I bought
Binkers album, and he signed it for me (I don't cross cows, btw, dear).

I love all of you guys, and it was so good to see all you new people!

As for the concert...Linford looked delicious (yes, I used that word) in a
black turtleneck/jeans, Karin was beautiful with short ruffled hair, shiny
blue pants and leather jacket, Wade was hiding in the back, Jack had his
typical odd print shirt and bed ridden hair screaming for a comb, Brian was
just hot, and Teri, with her hair down (sorry, JG), was incredibly elegant
in a navy pantsuit for the OtR set, and a long black shirt and black pants
for the CJ set.

You all know the set list.  They looked like they weren't having any fun at
all until Karin accidently forgot to do AINiE the *old* way (she said she
thought about cutting a verse and the guitar solo, and she automatically
did it), to which Jack gave her a death look.  That provoked smiles and fun
times for the rest of the set, which was refreshing.  I'm very impressed by
them now.  They're blending nicely, and moving into their own sound.  The
improv stuff with the GDBD set is *so* much nicer than the CD.

But Mr. Emery will give you the real lowdown.

It was great to meet all of you, and to see Chris and Evan again, and
Jeff...you'll have to come to Cincy to see me!

Lydia...if you read this far...welcome.  Hook up with my StevieBoo
(OncleBoo at aol_com).  He's residing in Orange, CA, and I'm sure he'd love to
hook up for a concert, since his friends don't exactly appreciate the
beauty that is OtR.  He just got home from New Zealand, though, so give him
some time to respond to ya!  Note of warning, though...You'll have to force
him to talk...he doesn't do it very easily on his own!  *poking Steve*
Love you, baby!

NP:  Rick Callender  _Undone_  (track 9 has been on repeat for two days now)
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka