Re: Fruition, Columbus, and Liquid Beef

In a message dated 11/9/98 1:16:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, Jessyka writes:

> Lydia...if you read this far...welcome.  Hook up with my StevieBoo
>  (OncleBoo at aol_com).  He's residing in Orange, CA, and I'm sure he'd love to
>  hook up for a concert, since his friends don't exactly appreciate the
>  beauty that is OtR.  He just got home from New Zealand, though, so give him
>  some time to respond to ya!  Note of warning, though...You'll have to force
>  him to talk...he doesn't do it very easily on his own!  *poking Steve*
>  Love you, baby!

Hey now!  I'm not *that* quiet!  Okay, well maybe I am just a little on the
introverted side...  ;)

Just to defend my friends though, I have had some minor success at developing
some appreciation for OtR amongst a couple of them and I'm sure I'll be able
to find at least one who'd be willing to go see them again.

And yes, I have just returned from a blissful, though all too short, vacation
in New Zealand.  I implore all of you who appreciate beauty to visit NZ.  I
don't have enough adjectives in my vocabulary to describe how incredible it
is, and I didn't even get to visit some of the places that are supposed to be
among the most spectacular.  The people are incredibly friendly too.

Okay, that's my post for the month.  Talk to y'all later...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com
"I alternate between fantasy and the cold hard truth, I oscillate between the
cool and the uncouth; but I resonate to the piercing eyes of God I sought in
my youth." -- The 77's