i second that emotion

well, jg, i ain't even gonna TRY to reprint your post here, but...

i echo your refrian, my friend.  GDBD and Eve often switch places in my
"preffered" slots.  i love each for completely different reasons.  it's
kinda like m&ms, sometimes the green ones taste better and sometimes to
red ones are more appealing, but either way you look at it, they both
melt in your mouth, not in your hand.... (outta the gutter, chris, i was
here first.)

and as far as R.E.M. goes--waitamimute, i just has OtR content again!
somebody get me a doctor!--

ahem.

like i said, as far as R.E.M. goes, i have a copy of Monster which is
still in the cellophane collecting dust.  over the few years i've had it,
i just can't bring myself to listen to it.  and how in the HELL can
ANYONE think that Green should be considered an album?  i'm with you,
gimme Driver Eight or Talk About the Passion anyday....

bink

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]