Re: i second that emotion

bink meister wrote:

> like i said, as far as R.E.M. goes, i have a copy of Monster which is
> still in the cellophane collecting dust.  over the few years i've had it,
> i just can't bring myself to listen to it.

You're not missing much except for "Let Me In" and "You", imo...

> and how in the HELL can
> ANYONE think that Green should be considered an album?

hmm... Not my favourite, but still a good CD, imo. "Orange Crush," "You are
the Everything," "World Leader Pretend..." all good stuff. "Stand" I never
cared much for. Not that everyone was asking for Layne's REM critique, but I
guess you got it... :)>

> i'm with you,
> gimme Driver Eight or Talk About the Passion anyday....

"Pretty Persuasion," "So. Central Rain," "Begin the Beguine". Man, what a
great band. So, the question here would be... what do you think of
"Daysleeper"?
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins