Patience

I am looking for a copy of Patience on the Scampering Songs label.  I
have all of their cd's they have ever put out but the original
Patience.  If anyone happens to find this anywhere or on the net, please
let me know.  I would greatly appreciate it.  If anyone is looking for
Eve or any of the other original cd's, try contacting the office at
(513)241-7311 or e-mail them.  Thanks again.

Chuck
--
What doesn't kill you will make you stronger!

Please stop by THE POUND at http://members.tripod.com/~Chuckm/MADDOG .
Hope to see you there!

Mad Dog