i have a ? help please

I write this letter with two matters that i wish an otr fan would help
me out with....oh wait i gust conjured up a third.

o.k. first of all let me paint you the seen. Here stands a 18 year old
kid from the michigan area that is presently out of a job mind you and
likes to make the most of his cash or (lets all say together) lack there
of. this kid...o.k. no more of the storyteller effect... I have been a
otr fan for about year + 1/2  and have had only 2 of there c.d.'s to
base my love of the band on, gdbd & tdnoty (one of my ?'s were why does
no one rate this c.d. tdnoty when they are telling us there favorite otr
c.d.'s) is this not considered a real c.d. just because it has song for
a season? if you ask me i dont know if there could every be a nother
album that has such a dark rich instermantation tone to it, talk about a
totally emotional feel. Anyway back to my first two ?'s.  I now have
about 25-30 dollars to my disposal, and otr is coming to town nov.8 with
cj so i want to buy tickets. but they are 25 to 35 dollars, and i heard
from you guys that this tour is not their finest showing. And the other
option i have is going to boarders and ordering a nother one of there
c.d's. From reading your guyses ratings i take it eve should be my next
c.d. purchase or should i get the besides or should i get patience or
should i see them with the cowboy junkies SOME ONE HELP ME!!!!!
      lar.