Re: Chris' Response

manicely at OREGON_UOREGON.EDU sez:
>Thanks for the response. I will say that I was indoctrinated to OTR by a
>pair of card carrying Rhinelanders who had been with the band since
>Patience. The husband loves Patience, and swears by it, the wife loves GDBD.

I've also noticed that GDBD appeals more to girls. (and guys like jg)

>(The first OTR song I heard back in Feb. 98 was Rhapsody, then Bothered,

Which 'Bothered'?   That makes all the difference, IYKWIM, AITYD.

[...]

NP: Crystal Method _Vegas_

ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
"SHOTGUN QUASI-PERIODIC ISLAMIC MARRIAGE!!!" - Kibo