Chris' Response

Chris,

Thanks for the response. I will say that I was indoctrinated to OTR by a
pair of card carrying Rhinelanders who had been with the band since
Patience. The husband loves Patience, and swears by it, the wife loves GDBD.

(The first OTR song I heard back in Feb. 98 was Rhapsody, then Bothered,
then...it's all a blissful blur. But I remember saying "They're almost too
good for pop music, like the Cowboy Junkies"-- what a premonition).

Would you and some of the other long time listeners mind answering a few
questions?

What did you make of Rick (and for a brief time, Brian) splitting from the
band?
What do you think of the current line-up? Where do you think they're going
now? Or where do you wish they would go?

I'm thinking about some of the past postings I've read over the last year,
and being a relative OTR neophyte, would appreciate the perspective of less
wide-eyed fans.

Matteo