I'm Lindsey

For those of you who were curious, I was the one who originally posted
about the Nashville show.  Although I am slightly offended that no one
took notice, I thought I would get over it and post again. And yes, I
have seen OtR at Caffe Milano, which I would say is more than a little
pricey for a college student.

On the albums-- My favorite has to be Eve.  It just puts me in a good
mood.  And it was the first OtR I had ever heard...My least favorite
is TWHF, but this CD contains all of my favorite songs.  Go figure.
GDBD is great when you are having friend problems or boyfriend
problems, mainly for "Latter Days."  I think it is also pretty good to
use when promoting Over the Rhine to those who listen to Out of the
Grey.  But, I really can listen to any CD at any time, provided I
haven't lent one out to someone.  I think I actually liked GDBD a lot
better before I started only seeing them perform these songs in
concert.

Lindsey