Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #323

Dancing on a volcano, Jessyka Harper <harperja at email_uc.edu> said:

>Hey, now!  I'm offended!  By the way, I did tell JG that I'm interested in
>going to the Anne E. gig.  Chris, let me know if you're going, and I'll
>take a Greyhound up to Columbus and we can ride together.  Sound good?

Sounds like a plan.   I'm planning on going.   You can come up Friday
night (the 6th) and hang out with us if you want.

>Wait a minute...what's the date on that?  The seventh?  I think I can
>manage.  Unless there are some lovely Cincinnatians who are going, and want
>me to tag along.  I'm fun...I promise!

I'll vouch for that.

>>PS - All you listies who didn't come to my party missed out on *tons*
>>of fun.   I even gave out a foot massage.
>
>*ick*  You had to mention the *f* word, didn't you?!  *nauseous now*

Not everyone has a foot anti-fetish like you, J.  This young lady had
nice feet and shapely ankles, plus she had been standing on them all
day.  So...after making her a margarita, I offered my services.

Who said chivalry is dead?

--NP: The Orb - _The Orb's Adventures Beyond Ultraworld_
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker