Re: Those rarities(?)

"Michael Hanel" <ekim11 at hotmail_com> sez:
>so...hi, I'm new to the group, although I have relatives in Cincy they
>never told me about a little band called Over the Rhine....anyway I was
>wondering if any of you folks could help me in my search for any of the
>first three (or all) CDs....

You can pick them up at a show, or order them directly from the band.
Check out http://www.overtherhine.com and there's a section where you
can order stuff.

HTH!

PS - while you're there, send some props to Jeff K. - his wife is soon
to be kidnapped and schlepped off to an Anne E DeChant gig.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
"SHOTGUN QUASI-PERIODIC ISLAMIC MARRIAGE!!!" - Kibo