Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #323

Hey all,

I'm a long-time lurker on the list (and other places too, like Brady's,
but that's a longer story).  I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and
let you know that if anyone wants to try making it to the Ann Arbor
show, my place is within crashing distance (okay, so Lansing isn't
Ann Arbor, but it's geographically pretty close!).  I would love to
meet any listies--in fact, didn't I see something about some Ypsilanti
area listies a while back?  Let me know who you are...maybe we could
organize a Michigan listie get-together!

Take care,
Raven