Re: Re: oh, what you're missing...

In a message dated 10/18/98 10:41:55 PM, ndekke39 at calvin_edu wrote:

>October Project is a very good group, and I desperately wish they were
>still out there making their beautiful music.
>
>It's time for this college student to do some homework.  Yeah, right.

I desperately agree. What we need is a decent website for them, and a big
petition, begging them to regroup. And while we're at it, let's try for world
peace,  a chicken in every pot, and a decent date for me Saturday night.

Time for this grad student to...well, continue doing her homework. Heck, I've
only been at it nine hours. Why stop now?