Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #323

"Amy N Macrellis" <macrell1 at pilot_msu.edu> sez:
>Hey all,

<everyone>  Hi, Amy!

>I'm a long-time lurker on the list (and other places too, like Brady's,
>but that's a longer story).

Hey now.   You can't just drop a statement like that and not dish the
full story.   You've been to Brady's?   Recently?   And didn't hang
out with the rest of the listies?

>I just wanted to say Hi to everyone and
>let you know that if anyone wants to try making it to the Ann Arbor
>show, my place is within crashing distance (okay, so Lansing isn't
>Ann Arbor, but it's geographically pretty close!).

Depends on how fast the plane is flying.

>I would love to meet any listies--in fact, didn't I see something about some Ypsilanti
>area listies a while back?  Let me know who you are...maybe we could
>organize a Michigan listie get-together!

Listie get-togethers are always fun.

PS - All you listies who didn't come to my party missed out on *tons*
of fun.   I even gave out a foot massage.

NP: Bela Fleck & the Flecktones (on spinner.com)

ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
Floyd Code: v1.2a r+d>s TW 0/0/ FD 1- 0 Meddle 3 0 29.8% <16oct98>
"SHOTGUN QUASI-PERIODIC ISLAMIC MARRIAGE!!!" - Kibo

Follow-Ups: References: