Re: *****(no OtR)*****potential OtR listie get-together,all-ages gig; anne e.

On Sun, 18 Oct 1998, jg900 wrote:

> our favourite little cafe,  Brady's, is hosting Anne E. DeChant on the 7th
> of November.  that's a saturday, kids.  brady's is a non-alcohol, plenty of
> tea, coffee shop, so all ages are welcome.  anyone up for a listie
> get-together?  last night we saw the DeChant band play and, oh! did they
> sound good!  best yet, i think.   we took little ian.  he talked to anne.
> cool.

	arrgh!  (i never thought i would use that phrase.  oh well.)
eastern plays ohio university that day, so i will be in athens in the
afternoon.  if anybody is headed to kent from this game, please e-mail me.
i would be happy to pay for gas, in exchange for a ride.

> Another off-the-cuff, non-finalized idea:  any potential gatherees wanna
> continue on to ann arbor MI for CJ/OtR  (hey, look!  there ~was~ some OtR
> content after all,  i feel like Binky!)  the next day?  I know that's a
> stretch, 'cause it involves buying $25or $35 tickets, and perhaps a motel
> room or two.  Well, just a thought.

	that would be very cool!  i live in a small one bedroom, and my
floor is available for sleeping. sleeping bags are required, however.  i
just need to tidy up a bit, but there is room for at least two, possibly
three people. again, e-mail me if anyone is interested.

	is it too early for a head count on the ann arbor show?  ciao--vc

np :  over the rhine  _eve_