*****(no OtR)*****potential OtR listie get-together, all-ages gig; anne e.

hi.
Jessyka, now's your chance!!

no OtR content.  purists, hit your delete key now.

our favourite little cafe,  Brady's, is hosting Anne E. DeChant on the 7th
of November.  that's a saturday, kids.  brady's is a non-alcohol, plenty of
tea, coffee shop, so all ages are welcome.  anyone up for a listie
get-together?  last night we saw the DeChant band play and, oh! did they
sound good!  best yet, i think.   we took little ian.  he talked to anne.
cool.

Jeff,  i'll talk to anne,  maybe twilight  could open?  if that's agreeable
to all parties?  how cool would that be?  pretty cool, in my naive opinion,
but i could be wrong.  i don't know much about giggin' bands, and i don't
want to step on toes.  let me know.     i bet bonnie would be cool with it,
i know she likes your band ~a lot~.   do you have the night free?

Non-listie Michele (she was there last night too!)  are you up for it?
Bring J?  Bring Marie?   Anne asked about Marie last night, btw.

Non-listie Liana (she set up an unofficial Anne web page!!) can you make it
down to Kent?  Meet up with a bunch of devoted Over the Rhine people?  it
might be fun for you.  (of course, there is the potential for "a bunch" to
be as few as myself and dearly beloved; that's the downside,  i guess.)

Another off-the-cuff, non-finalized idea:  any potential gatherees wanna
continue on to ann arbor MI for CJ/OtR  (hey, look!  there ~was~ some OtR
content after all,  i feel like Binky!)  the next day?  I know that's a
stretch, 'cause it involves buying $25or $35 tickets, and perhaps a motel
room or two.  Well, just a thought.

Pittsburgh isn't that far from Kent, Yzzi.  :-)

hoping for a big turnout,
jg

np:  richard thompson  __mirror blue__