Re: *****(no OtR)*****potential OtR listie get-together, all-ages , gig; anne e.

mr. jg spoke up and said:

>Jeff,  i'll talk to anne,  maybe twilight  could open?  if that's agreeable
>to all parties?  how cool would that be?  pretty cool, in my naive opinion,
>but i could be wrong.  i don't know much about giggin' bands, and i don't
>want to step on toes.  let me know.     i bet bonnie would be cool with it,
>i know she likes your band ~a lot~.   do you have the night free?

How come all this cool stuff happens when i got prior plans. I will
actually be in Germany from Nov. 3rd to the 11th on a business/pleasure
trip. However i think you guys should come and kidnap my wife. By that
time she'll need the break. Just keep that gigalo (sp?) Mr. Emery away
from her (haha), hi Chris. She's a little upset that she is not going
with me on the trip. So i think you guys should take her out. I'll even
arrange for a baby sitter before i go. Take care all.

enjoy,

jeff k.

jeff at smlab_com
jeff at viewsnet_com           http://www.viewsnet.com
kwicherdambelyakin          http://www.argos.org/~jeff

As you get older, your broad mind and narrow waist start to swap places.

Follow-Ups: References: