Re: Over-The-Rhine Digest V2 #323

>Hey now.   You can't just drop a statement like that and not dish the
>full story.   You've been to Brady's?   Recently?   And didn't hang
>out with the rest of the listies?

Hey, now!  I'm offended!  By the way, I did tell JG that I'm interested in
going to the Anne E. gig.  Chris, let me know if you're going, and I'll
take a Greyhound up to Columbus and we can ride together.  Sound good?
Wait a minute...what's the date on that?  The seventh?  I think I can
manage.  Unless there are some lovely Cincinnatians who are going, and want
me to tag along.  I'm fun...I promise!

>Listie get-togethers are always fun.

This is very true.

>PS - All you listies who didn't come to my party missed out on *tons*
>of fun.   I even gave out a foot massage.

*ick*  You had to mention the *f* word, didn't you?!  *nauseous now*

NP:  _Starlight Express_
*hugz and kisses*
Jessyka

Follow-Ups: References: