Re: chris is cool. sha has spoken. (no otr. hardly ever, actually)

chrysanthymum wrote:

> Dancing on a volcano, SheepyFuzz at aol_com said:
>
>  >mr. emery wrote
>
>  Don't tell me they've got you doing it too!

what's that?

>  Bad sha.

i'm lamblike. it's in my nature to be baaaaad.

>  >>  >> I'll take Kickin' Kiwi Lime Kool-Aid anyday.
>  >
>  >mmm. kickin' kiwilime. i heart lime, and i heart kool-aid. i have three
kool-
>  >aid man pitchers that i treasure.
>
>  We used to have one when I was a kid.  I don't know what happened to
>  it.   It may have migrated to Georgia along with my parents.  I
>  remember diligently saving all the little 'kool-aid points' from the
>  backs of the little packets to get it.

has anyone tried the new kool-aid "make your own slushie" sort of mix? it's
yummy. whereabouts in georgia do the emerys live?

>  [...]
>  >and somewhere or was i hallucinating when i think i read something along
the
>  >lines of "np: random carpenters mp3s"?
>
>  Only 'cause I was too lazy to pull the records out.
>
>  >the boy listens to over the rhine AND the carpenters?
>
>  I *love* The Carpenters.

me too, me too. but i didn't know any BOYS loved the carpenters. there's hope
for this world after all. maybe.

love,
sha