Re: chris is cool. sha has spoken. (no otr. hardly ever, actually)

SheepyFuzz at aol_com wrote:

> chrysanthymum wrote:
>
> >  >the boy listens to over the rhine AND the carpenters?
> >
> >  I *love* The Carpenters.
>
> me too, me too. but i didn't know any BOYS loved the carpenters. there's hope
> for this world after all. maybe.

I dig the Carpenters a great deal as well. My parents had an 8-track of _The
Singles 1969-74_ when I was a kid, and every time we got into the car for more
than a half-hour, it was playing. So Karen Carpenter's sweet voice was a big
part of my formative years. I mean formative, like, between 5 and 8 or so...
Peace, hope, love, Jesus Christ - Layner
...it meant the world to hold a bruising faith,
but now it's just a matter of grace...           - Smashing Pumpkins

Follow-Ups: References: