Re: chris is cool. sha has spoken. (no otr. hardly ever, actually)

SheepyFuzz at aol_com sez:

>>  >mr. emery wrote
>>
>>  Don't tell me they've got you doing it too!
>
>what's that?

The whole Mr. Emery thing.   It's all Jeff Klaum's fault.

>>  Bad sha.
>
>i'm lamblike. it's in my nature to be baaaaad.

Now this is *truly* baaaaad.

>has anyone tried the new kool-aid "make your own slushie" sort of mix? it's
>yummy. whereabouts in georgia do the emerys live?

Is it anything like Jell-O Jigglers?

My family lives in Georgia as far as possible from any signs of
civilization.   Don't ask me why.

>>  I *love* The Carpenters.
>
>me too, me too. but i didn't know any BOYS loved the carpenters. there's hope
>for this world after all. maybe.

If I'm all the hope there is for the world, I'd start feeling sorry
for the world right about now.   IYKWIM, AITYD.

--NP: Grateful Dead (live) 11/07/71 @ SF, CA
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
There is no such thing as a personal problem which can not
  be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.