Re: Jacksie

In a message dated 10/9/98 8:06:06 AM EST, b_lachey at hotmail_com writes:

> I demurred:
>
>  >> This is not to say that I think there should be billions and
>  >> billions of ghost story/love song songs out for public
>  >> consumption...
>
>  SheepyFuzz at aol_com countered with:
>
>  > heehee. i dare you to name ten.love,sha
>
>  Sans-problem, Sha:
>
>   1. Ghost Girl (Finn/Enz)
>   2. Living with Ghosts (Patty Griffin)
>   3. Love Song for a Vampire (Annie Lennox)
>   4. Beautiful Ghost (Stevie Nicks)
>   5. Your Ghost (Kristin Hersh)
>   6. Act Three (Peter Hammill)
>   7. Dead Bird Sings (Babybird)
>   8. Widow's Peak (Iq)
>   9. Safety Dance (Men without Hats)
>  10. Pass the Dutchie (Musical Youth)

um...i don't know about all of them, but i've never interpreted "safety dance"
that way. but what do i know?

>  What do we call pepsi's "One" product?  I doubt [that] their marketing
>  goons will appreciate the Southerners ordering a "Coke, One".

speaking of "what do i know," i've never heard of "one." is it anything like
that nummy cough syrup they used to call "crystal pepsi?"

caffeine gives me wretched headaches, but before they started i used to
drink...tab.  i was often accused of being the only person to do so after 1987
or so. as if coca-cola was manufacturing it expressively for sha.

i grew up in a household where all was coke (migrated to florida from georgia
about a year ago,) but it's so much more fun to say pop. i like root beer now
that i'm caffeine free...(most of it is safe, but not barqs.) if i'm drinking
generic rootbeer, am i dealing with indie pop?

love,
shauna annette
(that's short for "sha")