Re: chris is cool. sha has spoken. (no otr. hardly ever, actually)

Dancing on a volcano, SheepyFuzz at aol_com said:

>mr. emery wrote

Don't tell me they've got you doing it too!

>> There's good pop and there's bad pop.
>
>CLASSIC album, good pop bad pop. during the photo shoot, the coke was behaving
>as any well mannered pop would, and the pepsi was all over the place. thus the
>title.
>(sorry.)

Bad sha.

>> I like a good bar-made cherry coke now and then.   I recently
>>  discovered a latent talent for tying cherry stems in knots with my
>>  tongue.   Make of *that* what you will.
>
>ooh, ooh, i can too! lots of people can, but then again, everyone who can't is
>still impressed with it. somebody told me that it's a good indication of an
>excellent kisser.

Well, it indicates some adequate level of tongue dexterity, at least.

>>  >> I'll take Kickin' Kiwi Lime Kool-Aid anyday.
>
>mmm. kickin' kiwilime. i heart lime, and i heart kool-aid. i have three kool-
>aid man pitchers that i treasure.

We used to have one when I was a kid.  I don't know what happened to
it.   It may have migrated to Georgia along with my parents.  I
remember diligently saving all the little 'kool-aid points' from the
backs of the little packets to get it.

[...]
>and somewhere or was i hallucinating when i think i read something along the
>lines of "np: random carpenters mp3s"?

Only 'cause I was too lazy to pull the records out.

>the boy listens to over the rhine AND the carpenters?

I *love* The Carpenters.

>i think i'm in.
>love.

*singing*  "What do you get when you fall in love..."

>(well, me and every other chicky on this list.)

LOL  Nah, Denise doesn't love me.

And I've tried...

And I've tried...

And I've tried...

I can't get no...*ahem*

Nevermind.

--NP: the window fan
ICQ #: 1388556  ***    AIM: ChrisEmery
"Women who seek equality with men lack creativity."
    - Lisa Walker