Re: GDBD

And if I listen real close, I can hear PAUL CHRISTIAN GLENN typing, it
makes me wonder...[has he lost his mind?]

> It's beautiful and painful and doesn't smell like
> rock 'n' roll (which OtR has never successfully pulled off anyway).

ROTFLOLAUMP,  I just wanted to say somebody send this boy some
bootlegs!!  I mean come on--what's your definition of rocking anyway?
but after reading the coutless posts that have accumulated in my box.  I
have had an idea:

I believe that the favourite disc topic can easily be divided into two
catagories.

GDBD probably appeals to the younger fan--say the age group of
17-22ish.
and the others, (eve and thwf particularly) appeal to the older
fans--say 24-??  GDBD just has that 90's unplugged trendy sound to
it--seems like something a younger listner would enjoy

somebody please attack me if I'm dead wrong on this--maybe an official
listee survey would be in order!!

Oh and btw, I really like seeing all these newbies and de-lurkers--kind
of illuminates things a bit--sometimes it's easy to forget that we
aren't just a handful of subscribers in an exclusive club.

BAD NOTE... I just checked my finances for the week and realize that I
will not be able to come the the shindig this weekend...  I really
wanted to...oh well, maybe there will be an emery show or something
equivalent this December--maybe a winter ROUNDUP!!!!!!!!!?

Peace Y'all

Mark

Follow-Ups: References: